HE HAUGUE (AFP): The International Court of Justice has turned down INdia’s request to give it six months to file its pleadings before the court in Kulbhushan Jadhav case. Had the Indian request been approved, the case would have been delayed by more than eighteen months. Pakistan had requested that the matter of filing of pleadings ought to be completed before the end of the hurriedly requested for expedited…
Get Daily Updates
Subscribe below and we’ll send the latest updates to your inbox.
- Trump calls Indo-Pak conflict ‘very dangerous situation’
- Islamabad United beat Peshawar Zalmi by 12 runs in Sharjah
- Corruption case: NAB summons Mushtaq Ghani on Feb 26
- Indian occupied troops arrest JKLF Chairman Yasin Malik
- The US threatens to stop sharing intelligence with allies if they use Huawei