HE HAUGUE (AFP): The International Court of Justice has turned down INdia’s request to give it six months to file its pleadings before the court in Kulbhushan Jadhav case. Had the Indian request been approved, the case would have been delayed by more than eighteen months. Pakistan had requested that the matter of filing of pleadings ought to be completed before the end of the hurriedly requested for expedited…
Get Daily Updates
Subscribe below and we’ll send the latest updates to your inbox.
- LEAs arrests five key suspects in Ali Raza Abidi murder case
- PM Imran Khan to launch ‘Sehat Insaf Card Program’ in tribal districts today
- PTI looks unserious towards South Punjab province: Gillani
- Opposition leader Shehbaz Sharif likely to visit Lahore today after his bail in corruption cases
- Former premier Nawaz Sharif shifted to Jinnah Hospital from jail