HE HAUGUE (AFP): The International Court of Justice has turned down INdia’s request to give it six months to file its pleadings before the court in Kulbhushan Jadhav case. Had the Indian request been approved, the case would have been delayed by more than eighteen months. Pakistan had requested that the matter of filing of pleadings ought to be completed before the end of the hurriedly requested for expedited…
Get Daily Updates
Subscribe below and we’ll send the latest updates to your inbox.
- Malaysia’s Premier Mahathir presented guard of honor at PM house
- NZ mosques attack: Martyred Pakistanis laid to rest in Christchurch graveyard
- SHC dismisses Ali Jahangir Siddiqui’s petition on NAB inquiry
- FM Qureshi lands in Turkey to attend OIC emergency meeting after NZ mosque attacks
- Djokovic ready to play tennis not politics at Miami Open