HE HAUGUE (AFP): The International Court of Justice has turned down INdia’s request to give it six months to file its pleadings before the court in Kulbhushan Jadhav case. Had the Indian request been approved, the case would have been delayed by more than eighteen months. Pakistan had requested that the matter of filing of pleadings ought to be completed before the end of the hurriedly requested for expedited…
Get Daily Updates
Subscribe below and we’ll send the latest updates to your inbox.
- Sahiwal encounter: JIT report declares victim family innocent
- Emergency declared in two districts of Balochistan after heavy rainfall
- Process of accountability to continue in country: Shafqat Mahmood
- In ‘New Pakistan’ only political leaders are being held accountable: Khursheed Shah
- Corruption reference: Court approves Agha Siraj Durrani’s physical remand until March 1