KABUL: Reuters reported on Tuesday, citing a spokesman for the Afghan Ministry of Interior, that multiple rockets had struck near the main diplomatic district in the Afghan capital, Kabul.
“Several rockets were fired from two vehicles,” Ministry of Interior spokesman Tariq Arian said.
Sources told Reuters that following the attack, the area was quickly placed under lockdown as workers in embassies took cover in safe rooms.
So far, there’s no information on casualties or damage as well as who is behind the attack.
Details to follow