No casualties in Jalalabad blasts
JALALABAD: Three blasts occurred in various parts of Jalalabad city on Monday. However, the explosions did not cause any casualties. Two blasts occurred near a police checkpoint in front of Behsud bridge in Nangarhar province, causing no casualties, Nangarhar governor’s spokesman Attaullah Khugiyani told AIP. Some sources, however, said two persons were injured in the bombings. In a separate incident, Khugiyani said an explosion occurred at a private hospital in Jalalabad city Monday. The blast did not cause casualties, he said.
It, however, smashed the windowpanes of the hospital.
No one claimed responsibility for the blasts so far.