F.P. Report
ISLAMABAD: In an effort to bring back stranded Pakistanis home, the government has reopened the border crossing with Afghanistan at Torkham, said Special Assistant to Prime Minister on National Security Division and Strategic Policy Planning Moeed Yusuf on Tuesday.
Addressing a press conference, Moeed Yusuf said that the border crossing with Afghanistan in Chaman will be reopened during this week. He maintained that Chaman border will be opened twice a week.
Moeed Yusuf said that they were bringing back the countrymen from abroad in a safe manner and taking all-out measures to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Earlier on April 16, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister of Pakistan on National Security Division and Strategic Policy Planning Moeed Yusuf had said that government wanted to lift stranded Pakistanis across the world in a safe manner.
“Self-isolation for the Pakistanis coming back from the other countries is mandatory”, Moeed Yusuf had said while talking to ARY News’ programme Bakhabar Savera.
He had said government of Pakistan was trying to lift 6 to 7 thousands stranded Pakistanis every week, while strict monitoring of the operation was also on.
Martin Weinstein In the last few weeks alone, I have come across two striking instances…
(Web Desk) : Actress Alizeh Shah has revealed that the harsh experiences in the showbiz…
(Web Desk): All-rounder Shadab Khan has announced the birth of his first child, a baby…
HANOI (AFP): Tourists snatch arms and legs away from a passing train in Hanoi, shrinking…
NEW YORK (AFP): Third seed Alexander Zverev crashed out in the US Open third round…
MADRID: Weight loss drugs can reduce by half the risk of heart patients being hospitalised…
This website uses cookies.