Ahmad Nabi
LANDI KOTAL: The Pak and Afghan officials agreed to resume the Torkham border temporary to bring back the stranded Pakistan nationals here on Thursday.
The official in Torkham told that a joint meeting of Pak and Afghan officials attended by Pak forces personnel, deputy commissioner, Khyber, sanetor Taj Muhammad,tribal elder Malik Darya Khan and highups of Afghan forces was held here in Torkham decided to bring back trapped Pakistan nationals on Saturday, 18 April and Tuesday 21 April while the Afghan Tableghi workers,quarantined in Landi Kotal would be handed over to Afghan officials on Friday(today),19th of April.
The official said that as per list provided by council general of Pakistan in Jalalabad approximately 500 trapped Pakistan citizens had been registered in Pak Conciliate, Jalalabad while 300 Pakistanis had been registered in Pak embassy, Kabul and in first stage 500 stranded Pakistan at other side of Torkham border and Jalalabad would be let to cross the border smooth movement.
Afghan border security officials assured that they would facilitate the Pakistan bound passengers as much as possible
TIANJIN, China (Reuters): China’s role in upholding multilateralism is fundamental, United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres…
VENICE (AFP): Thousands protested Saturday against Israel’s siege of Gaza on the sidelines of the…
GAZA CITY (AA): The UN agency for Palestinian refugees (UNRWA) sounded the alarm on Saturday…
WASHINGTON (Web Desk): US-India relations have hit a new low after President Donald Trump canceled…
F.P. Report LAHORE: The National Cyber Crime Investigation Agency (NCCIA) has expanded the scope of…
(Web Desk) : Israeli actress Gal Gadot is staying away from the Venice Film Festival…
This website uses cookies.