MECCA (Monitoring Desk): Saudi Arabia banned Friday prayers at Masjid Al Haram and Masjid An Nabawi while advising the worshipers to pray individually at home in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Sheikh Shuraim led the Fajr Salaah from first floor earlier in Masjid Al Haram with a small congregation.
In an important notice, the officials had said, “Due to public benefit and taking precautionary measures, worshipers will not be allowed in Masjid An Nabawi until further notice, Salaah will be prayed by the Imaam and a limited number of followers but the public won’t be allowed.
“Due to heightened safety concerns both courtyards of Masjid Al Haram and Masjid An Nabawi will be closed for Salaah, and no Jumu’ah in particular.
“Roads leading to Masjid Al Haram and Masjid An Nabawi will also be closed.
“The car park for Masjid An Nabawi has also been closed until further notice.”
F.P. Report LAHORE : Director General of Punjab Provincial Disaster Management Authority (PDMA) Irfan Ali…
F.P. Report KARACHI : A fake Facebook account operating in the name of Sindh Home…
F.P. Report NANKANA SAHIB : Three persons were killed and as many injured in a…
SHARJAH (AFP): Saim Ayub and Hasan Nawaz struck half-centuries as Pakistan thumped the United Arab…
JERUSALEM (AFP): The Israeli army said it carried out a strike on a site run…
NAHA, Japan (AFP) : Sporting dark face paint and clutching a gun, teenage soldier-in-training Takuma…
This website uses cookies.