LASHKARGAH CITY (Agencies): A senior commander of Taliban and his 14 men were killed during clashes with Afghan security forces in southern Helmand province.
The conflicts took place in Bazzar Nad Ali district, Helmand province.
Press office of Helmand police in a statement reported that Mullah Saifullah Khalid top commander of Taliban group with his men were busy on organizing a series of terrorist and destructive activities in Nad Ali district that targeted by Afghan security forces.
Foreign citizens were among the dead as well, the statement added.
Taliban said nothing about the incident so far.
According to another report, Afghan national police personnel by discovering and confiscating eight round of different type of mines succeeded to prevent several deadly incident in crowded areas of Helmand province. No one was arrested accused of the foiled mine plantings so far.
Andrew Hammond French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Friedrich Merz and Polish Prime Minister Donald…
Ngaire Woods The recent launches of Gemini Deep Think and GPT-5 have highlighted the rapid…
F.P. Report ISLAMABAD: Pakistan government on Sunday kept the petrol price unchanged for the next…
WASHINGTON: Donald Trump has said he will issue an executive order to mandate identification for…
LONDON : If Liverpool are to successfully defend their Premier League title, they will look…
F.P. Report ISLAMABAD : Federal Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Dr. Tariq Fazal Chaudhary Sunday announced…
This website uses cookies.