TURNBERRY (Reuters): U.S. President Donald Trump warned on Monday that he would order fresh U.S. attacks on Iran’s nuclear facilities should Tehran try to restart facilities that the United States bombed last month.
Trump issued the threat as he held talks with British Prime Minister Keir Starmer at his Turnberry golf resort on the western coast of Scotland.
Iran, which denies seeking to develop a nuclear weapon, has insisted it will not give up domestic uranium enrichment despite the bombings of three nuclear sites.
Trump told reporters that Iran has been sending out “nasty signals” and any effort to restart its nuclear program will be immediately quashed.
“We wiped out their nuclear possibilities. They can start again. If they do, we’ll wipe it out faster than you can wave your finger at it,” Trump said.
Andrew Hammond French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Friedrich Merz and Polish Prime Minister Donald…
Ngaire Woods The recent launches of Gemini Deep Think and GPT-5 have highlighted the rapid…
F.P. Report ISLAMABAD: Pakistan government on Sunday kept the petrol price unchanged for the next…
WASHINGTON: Donald Trump has said he will issue an executive order to mandate identification for…
LONDON : If Liverpool are to successfully defend their Premier League title, they will look…
F.P. Report ISLAMABAD : Federal Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Dr. Tariq Fazal Chaudhary Sunday announced…
This website uses cookies.