TIMERGARA: Three classrooms and an office of the tin-sheet made government primary school Babagam area of Maidan here were partially damaged when a fire suddenly broke out in the building due to unknown reasons.
The school children and teachers came out of the building on feeling the danger, so there was no loss of human life.
The Rescue 1122 emergency team along with firefighters reached the spot and extinguished the flames after hectic efforts for more than an hour and prevented the adjacent building from the damages.
The local residents appreciated the Rescue firefighters and said that their timely action had prevented a big loss. The fire flames badly damaged three classrooms and the office of the head teacher. A teacher of the school told local journalists that the fire broke out due to unknown reasons but it could be the result of an electric short circuit.